TECKWRAPCRAFT TWC Sheets Pack
1. MULTI-PURPOSE: Home decor, scrapbooking, lettering, graphics, handcrafts, decals, window graphics, sign board, computer, walls, cups, cars, notebooks, etc.
2. WORKS WITH: Most vinyl craft cutting machine on market such as craft kiss-cutters, die cutters, sign plotters for art and craft also work well.
3. EASY TO USE: Durable for indoor/outdoor flat clean dry smooth surface decotation.
TEST CUT is always recommended.
This is NOT heat press vinyl/NOT recommend for clothing/NOT printable vinyl/not work with inkjet or laser printers.
How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare target surface clean and dry with alcohol, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet.
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a squeegee over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.